- Report 9:30 am @PTHS
- Wear your Theme T-shirt
- Summer Uniform
- Red Polo (new ones with PT logo only! – use a sharpie to write your name on the tag, it helps avoid mixups)
- Black Pants, Black Socks, Black Belt, Black Marching Shoes
- Bring summer uniform in a bag (uniform and instruments will be left on the buses until it’s time to change)
- Cinch Sack/Backpack – you may want a small bag to put your phone and other items in while you’re on rides, a zip lock bag is useful to keep things dry too.
- Bring money for lunch/drinks/snacks; cash will need to be converted to a cashless card (can be done on-site)
- Parade is at 6 PM
- Leave Kennywood at 9 PM
- Estimated return to PTHS is 10 pm; parents should watch Band App for updates on ETA
- If a student is not riding the bus home, you must complete a Travel Release Form and turn it in to Mr. Young or Mr. MacKay before boarding buses in the morning.